To schedule a tax appointment, please call our office during business hours; during tax season our phone does not accept messages due to extremely high call volume. We encourage you to set up next year’s appointment when you come to see us this year!
TAX SEASON OFFICE HOURS (January 15th through April 15th)
Closed Easter Sunday
OFF-SEASON OFFICE HOURS (April 16th through January 15th)
Closed April 16th-17th, 2020.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Your initialed and signed Engagement Letter (available on our website). If you are unable to complete this prior to your appointment, arrive 10 minutes early to do so. All clients are required to complete this.
- Names, birth dates, and social security numbers for yourself, spouse and all dependents. If we prepared your taxes last year, this information will already be in our system.
- All applicable, completed tax worksheets (available on our website)
- Bank account information (account number & routing number)
- All sources of income (W-2’s, or 1099’s, including dividends)
- Stock information (bought & sold)
- Mortgage interest statement (1098’s)
- Taxes paid on home mortgage
- Donation receipts (cash & non-cash, i.e. clothes, furniture, etc.)
- Education credit expenses
- Childcare expenses (including care providers SS#, or employer ETD#)
- Escrow papers/closing documents (if you bought, sold or refinanced your home during the tax year)
- Car license fees (if you itemize on long form)
- Union dues (if you itemize)
- Bill of Sale if you bought a boat, car, motorcycle, motor-home, or other special item
- Employee business expenses (totals/receipts of anything purchased for work, if you itemize)
- Office-in-home expenses (total square feet of home, utilities, insurance, and other expenses)
- Rental income & expenses
- Estimated taxes paid during the tax year including the January installment