To Our Clients: We are very sorry to inform you that J.W. Kershner passed away on February 7th, 2020. He is loved and missed by so many. His memorial service, originally scheduled for April 19th, has been cancelled due to COVID-19 precautions. We will update our site with any changes as they are made. Thank you all for your thoughts and condolences. We very much appreciate your support and patience in this time of loss, and know you have lost a dear friend as well.
DUE TO CURRENT EVENTS, BEGINNING MARCH 18TH AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE BY TELEPHONE OR VIDEO CONFERENCE.
– Your preparer must receive all tax documents prior to your appointment start time to avoid cancellation. Your preparer will begin the data entry portion of your return at your appointment start time and call you within the timeframe of your appointment to discuss further detail.
– You may email documents to your tax preparer directly. Email addresses are listed on the Profile section of this website here.
– You may fax your documents to our office at 916-363-8734. Please include a cover sheet with your full name, tax preparer, appointment date and time, and your telephone number. Please be sure to get a confirmation that the fax has gone through.
– You can mail your documents to our physical address at 3400 Bradshaw Road, Suite A-5, Sacramento, CA 95827. We recommend mailing copies, not originals.
– For the time being, if you are not exhibiting any symptoms, you may drop your documents off at our office in-person during business hours. This is subject to change at any time.
– If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please call our office at 916-363-8734. Note that rescheduled appointments will likely be on an extension basis.
NEW TAX SEASON OFFICE HOURS THROUGH APRIL 15TH
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Closed Easter Sunday
OFF-SEASON OFFICE HOURS (April 16th through January 15th)
Closed April 16th-17th, 2020.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 3:00pm